The Parish magazine. This issue includes:-
- Serving those who serve – Fr Mark Hogan explains the role of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) and their responsibilities.
- Parish helps to distribute £20,000 – Mike Elks reports on how the parish is supporting outreach projects through the Albert Gubay Foundation.
- Keeping church open during lockdown – Anna Smyllie describes the role of volunteer stewards.
- Catching up on livestream viewers – examines the data about the virtual church viewings.
- Small surplus secured despite Covid – The parish finance and property advisory committee presented the annual report for the year ending 31 August, via Zoom on 18 February.
- Allegra reflects on an unusual year – Allegra Mutanda looks back on her first year in the parish as director of evangelisation.
- Alpha core team take up the challenge – Members of the Alpha Core Team (ACT) introduce themselves.
- Acorn groups offer faith, prayer, friendship – Calling all Alpha graduates exciting developments ahead.
- Memories shared of Alpha courses – Alpha participants share their experiences of the course and what helped them discover more about themselves and God.
- Some moments of great blessing – Jo Donaldson describes the activities of the youth groups.
- Look carefully and view the imagery – Parish archivist John Thornhill describes some of the windows in the Lady Chapel at St Peter’s.
- Pupils enjoy wearing non-Covid masks – St Peter’s School head teacher Louise Buxton describes their latest events.
- Helping the poor at home and abroad – Peter McManus recalls the projects helped by the Covenant With the Poor during the past year.
- Children followed the star garden trail – Children were encouraged to follow a star garden trail in the grounds of St Peter’s this Christmas.
- Petercares has reached 300 households – Liz Eastham our new Petercares coordinator shares her first impressions about the ministry.
- Michaela set to join the admin staff – Michaela Waterfield will be joining as parish administration manager on 19th April.
Previous issues of Cross Keys can be found here